Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quick Note

A quick hello to my faithful readers. I have been very swamped at work and so I spend any free moments slaving over my work laptop. Of course, after a couple weeks I might have all the free time in the world to blog since we are having another round of lay offs.

We had book club on Friday night and it was great to visit with everyone. I have to say, and I will use a superlative like Kim always does, that we have the best book club ever. Everyone is fun and super cool. Sometimes it's laid back and sometimes it's wild. We almost never talk about the book. Anyway, Friday was more laid back but it was still great. Tracy and Shannon had to leave early because Tracy's son was in the emergency room with a cut. He had to get three stitches.

The only other thing to note is, and don't hate me, unplanned weight loss. I am now 7 lbs less than my "normal" weight. I would like to think it's the ROM and the Pilates and eating right but when it just melts off, it's kind of suspicious. I did a thyroid test and the doctor said it was "low normal"... meaning the normal range of something is like .3 - 2 and I am .2. I guess we will see if this keeps happening. I would be happy if it just stopped here. I started adding cheese to my eggs in the morning and indulged in a milkshake from In-and-Out Burger yesterday. I just don't have a big appetite right now.

5 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...but I do hate you. haha. I can't believe that you have a losing weight problem. How are your new clothes fitting?

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that!!!!
Annette

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Cacti to Cornfields said...

faithful reader, reporting for duty!!!! :-) yipe! what's this? more weight loss?? sheesh, if you need more LB's, i've got about 30 extra i can spare and am more than willing to hand over. :-( waaahhhhhhhh!!!! phoenix, take me aaaawwwwaaaayyyyy!!!!!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Chengdus & Don'ts said...

Hey, quit using my superlatives! I highly doubt it was the best book club every, Jeanette and I weren't with you! he, he! Maybe you lost the weight because you will be gaining some when you get your new boobs in December. I hope you are ok and your thyroid stabilizes!

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to the hating you thing. We are all just jealous of your rock hard body. what's that like? It was a very mellow book club on Friday. I emailed Marion to let her know it wasn't like the pool party and not to cry. I am not sure she will ever get over missing the nasty, girls gone wild one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home