Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Costco Buy

I went to Costco tonight to get the usual stuff and noticed that they had a big pile of Seven jeans for a little over $80. This may sound like a lot to people who don't know about these jeans but actually it is quite cheap! I bought a pair but they make my butt look like a sausage while being too big in the waist so I'm not keeping them. Tracy, I thought you could get some and wear them as cropped pants. :-) Thanks for lunch and gyros in the sun. I needed it.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow-thats a great buy. Too bad you don't like them on you. Thats a good idea I could use some cute jean cropped pants. I too enjoyed the lunch so much. We will have to do it more often!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Cacti to Cornfields said...

Hey - you're thin enough to be able to pull off a sausage-ass look. I'm sure they look fine, but I know how it goes. At least you don't have cankles or sausage ARMS. Bleh. What I love are the jeans that you go to by that are normally your size, and they you go to button them up and you're short like six inches of fabric. What's up with that????? Hot damn, I need your ROM..... and maybe a gyro in the sun!!! :-)

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a sausage ass? Is it like no butt attached to legs or a unibutt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home