Monday, December 11, 2006

Festivus

Most people who know me know that I didn't celebrate Christmas for the first 30 years of my life. My parents still don't celebrate it, my sister Nicki probably started celebrating it 7 - 8 years ago and my other sister Krisy and her husband have elected to celebrate Festivus. This is the holiday made up by Seinfield.

“Many people, influenced or inspired by Seinfeld, now celebrate the holiday, in varying degrees of seriousness. Some do it religiously; others do it with good tidings in their respect to Seinfeld.”

So here are the photos of how they decorated their yard (yes, this is for real). I can't wait to hear what all the neighbors say.


2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great! I love Seinfeld too and can totally see getting into festivus or however you spell it. Your sister's yard is pretty cool too.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, I LOVE IT!! now all they need is a giant neon cigarette with a faux burning tip, and they'll be totally set! i love the randomness of the brightly colored guitar and palm tree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home