Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Was Horrible

Is it just me or did Grey’s Anatomy suck last night? If you haven’t seen it yet, stop reading because this will contain spoilers. First of all, Grey’s is my favorite show on TV. So maybe my high expectations ruined it for me. I was a little skeptical after Sunday night with all the drama with Izzie. On Monday night when I was watching the two hour finale, I kept hitting the TiVo play button to see how much time was left. I had had enough after about 45 minutes.

The whole thing with Izzie and Denny was over the top. It was so melodramatic that it got to the point where I didn’t care if Denny died and I thought she should be fired immediately. If she is not fired next season, I will be disgusted. I had liked the storyline up to the point where Izzie completely lost her mind. And if I were Denny, I would have dumped her for coming up with such an irrational unethical scheme.

I didn’t like Christina getting soft.
I didn’t like Steve getting soft (saying Denny was not Denny anymore and coming to Izzie’s rescue at the end)
The prom was stupid.
I didn’t need to see 5 minutes of putting a dog down.
I am now sympathetic to Addison and think she can do better and should move on
Meredith and McDreamy getting together last night was yucky with Addison and the vet in the other room. I don’t really like them together anymore.
Meredith is pathetic and too scrawny and it’s a little hard for me to believe that these guys are fawning all over her.

3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok- I just finished watching Grey's. I liked it but also thought it was over the top in alot of ways. I was hoping they would just let Denny die and give the heart to the guy with the 2 kids. Izzie was very annoying. And I too cannot believe that two guys are all over Meredith. That girl needs to put on some weight! But I will still look forward to next season, I haven't watched a good soap opera in a long time.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I just now am able to read this post because I just now finished watching the last 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Actually, last night I stayed up until almost 3am so that I could watch the 4 hour marathon. My tivo was at 99% and I had no other option but to sit and watch Grey's Anatomy for 4 hours straight. I think I drank a whole pot of coffee as a result of staying up until 3am!
I do think Lizzie should have gotten fired! and everyone was so stupid for helping her and sticking up for her. please.
I was so pissed that Christine was not with Dr. Benton during his whole deal.
The prom was over the top. dumb.
and poor Finn. He does seem too good for Meredith though.

I do have to admit I cried during most of the show. I am a sap. and I can't wait for next season!

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I wrote "Lizzie" , of course I meant "Izzie".

We had girl's night out last night and I was a little loopy... I probalby should not have been posting on any blogs. (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home