Friday, September 30, 2005

Thursday and Friday

Presenting the future president of the United States, JACK!

OK, just having some fun with the photos that we had taken. This one cracks me up. I sure wish Jack would say yes more. What is up with toddlers and saying no all the time? And if Jack says no all the time, why do I persist in asking him questions? Do you want to get your jammies on? NO. Do you want to brush your teeth? NO. Do you want read books? NO. Half the time I don't even finish the question before he says NO. I just need to stop asking questions and start telling him to do stuff. As if this will change anything.

Ann and Emma came over Thursday morning for the Coffee Clatch. Or was it Klatch? I can't remember. Anyway, we just spend a couple hours talking while Ann's kids are in preschool. Emma is just now staying home with her 1 year old after working most of the year. I think it's a lot harder to be a stay-at-home mom and she is finding that out. At least she is tired in a different way at the end of the day. Let's face it... you never, ever get a break like you do at work. I took Ty to the doctor and sure enough, he has a clogged tear duct. Nothing major... they usually grow out of it but I got a note from the doctor to give to his day care so they don't send him home every day with a alleged eye infection. You may as well have tuberculosis when you have pink eye at a day care.

Thursday night, Annette came over to give me a massage. I love her massages. Annette is deceiving in that she is petite... but gives a very deep massage, which I love. I was worried when I first met her that she wouldn't be able to give me a deep massage but I was pleasantly surprised! A lot of my back aches and pains are gone today. Not sure what I will do when she has her baby in the next month or two. :-(

I decided to spend my last day with Ty at home. We did get some good quality time, but it was a long day and I realized that I was probably ready to go back to work when I called Brian at 4:30 and yelled at him for not calling more during the day. That is such a chick thing to call and say. When I am at work, I really don't care if he calls me or not and in fact, I get annoyed when he does call because I am busy. :-)

My OCD of book reading is now spilling over into my audio book listening. I not only listen to them while I am walking, but now while I am driving. I'm afraid of what is next...

I want to get rid of the spider veins on my legs. Has anyone done this and can they recommend someone to do it? It's time to start my post-babies extreme makeover.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Chengdus & Don'ts said...

Hey, ask Jill B. to ask Annette G. who did her spider veins. She has a medical condition and had to have it done, but I think she liked who did it. Don't we know a lot of Jills and Annettes?

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kelly S said...

Great suggestion Berly. I have a referral from Annette.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home